Rebel Queens @ Maifest
Rebel Queens will make you remember rock ‘n’ roll. Established in 2011, Rebel Queens is a vintage inspired rock ‘n’ roll gang based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The band was formed by Tiffany Beamer (Lead Vocals) with strong influence from the 70’s all-female band, The Runaways. Rebel Queens combines the soul of Led Zeppelin with the snarl of Joan Jett in the same way they seamlessly blend classic rock tracks and original music. Their professional musicianship and ballsy stage presence pours in to each song on their unique set list with soaring-yet-gritty vocals, wailing guitar solos, tight harmonies, and a groovy rhythm section. The current lineup features Tiffany Beamer (Lead Vox), Danielle Pearson (Drums/Vox), Stevvie Mora (Lead Guitar), Katie Wyrd (Guitar/Vox), and Pika (Bass).
After some arm twisting by fans, Rebel Queens decided to record the songs they “accidentally” wrote and had been performing live. The band launched their first single, 2016’s “Waiting Up for You” from the EP, It’s Reigning Rock N Roll, earning airplay on several radio stations. Their next release, Wild Ride, featured the single, “Hey Yeah” – a bad ass power-anthem and music video that was filmed on the street and childhood home of Tiffany (lead vox). The video is featured in City Pages best local music videos. In March 2021, Rebel Queens dropped the first single off their forthcoming EP, “Ride On Thru.” The song blasts through comments and unsolicited advice often given to women; especially those that live outside of social norms. “I’m just trying to ride on thru, do what feels right, and keep looking forward. Life is short and I don’t have time to be looking around worrying what you’ve got to say about it.”
Tent Party Details & Rules:
- TENT PARTY – All guests must be 21+ to enter
- Tickets Required for live music seating
- Tickets are good for 1 show. NOT for the entire day.
- Must Purchase your tickets at excelsiorbrew.com
- Entry to tent will begin 30 minutes prior to the start of the show
- All parties must leave tent 15 minutes after the show.
- We will have a beer trailer with 8 beer offerings on tap.
- Each ticket ($120) is good for your group of 6 people
- Must have 6 people per table (we want to make sure the tent is full for the artists and to enhance the experience!)