Made with enough peanut butter cups to protect any shoreline. Each batch begins with our traditional stout recipe, then we infuse it with milk chocolate peanut butter cups. The result is a familiar aroma and a touch of sweetness on the front end, finishing with the smoothness of a perfectly roasted stout.
- Taste is smooth peanut butter and coffee, chocolate, some roasted malt.
- Aroma is roasted peanuts, toasted oats, some coffee and chocolate to fill it out.
- A Peanut Butter Cup in a glass. Each keg contains 1/4lbs of peanut butter cups.
- Mouthfeel is medium-light, smooth and silky. Rich and pleasant
- A tasty, easy-drinking stout and fun to say! Riprap!
- Roast pork, smoked sausage, grilled salmon
- Aged Gouda, crumbly Cheshire
- Almond or maple-walnut cake, pear fritters, cashew brittle