Intentionally sunk in 1926, the Steamboat Minnehaha spent five decades at the bottom of Lake Minnetonka. She persevered and was raised, restored and renewed for her second act. Our tribute Minnehahop™ salutes the spirit of the Minnehaha by reinventing the traditional IPA with a new broader fruit profile from Citra®, Sorachi Ace®, Armarillo® and Chinook® hops. A new commission for a noble classic..
- Fresh and citrusy
- Aromas of pineapple, lemon, lime, passion fruit and mango
- Just a touch of caramel sweetness to finish.
- Minnehahop™ IPA appeals to hop heads and light IPA drinkers alike.
Citra®, Sorachi Ace®, Amarillo®, Chinook® (dry hopped with Citra® and Amarillo®)
Weyerman Barke Pils®, Patagonia 35®
- Samosas, grilled steak, Nashville hot chicken, chilis, tortas, pizza, spicy Chex mix
- Gorgonzola, blue, sharp cheddar, funky Stilton
- Strawberry panna cotta, honey cake, berry tarts, pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting